Black hot water bottle SOXO heater in a plush cover BATMAN gift idea BIG 1.8l
- A hot water bottle that Batman himself dreams of! Soft and long-lasting warmth. It will provide rest and relaxation at its best. Give it as a gift for a man on Boy's Day, Christmas or a birthday. With him, every man will regain his super powers!
Spring or fall, summer or winter ... Batman wanders the streets facing thugs and villains who want to take over the world. He is brave and relentless, which is why he always gives 100% of himself. However, when he returns to his headquarters, he needs a solid rest and relaxation to quickly regenerate and be able to step back into action when the city calls for help! Our super soft hot water bottle provides a great rest and relaxing experience. Superheroes love to cuddle too!
- The hot water bottle is in a soft, plush black cover. The cover has an opening at the back, which allows you to take out the hot water bottle.
- The hot water bottle cover is decorated with the Batman logo. This model will surely appeal to fans of the Batman series.
- A soft hot water bottle will be useful in every home! It will help warm up on cool autumn and winter evenings and create a cozy atmosphere.
- You can take it on a trip or winter holidays, to warm up after a day of skiing.
- It will make it easier to fall asleep in foreign places.
- You can use it during the occurrence of muscle aches. Just fill it with warm water and put it on a sore spot. Its warmth will relax your muscles and help you feel relieved.
- The hot water bottle can also be filled with cold water and so relieve pain associated with bruises, migraines, etc.
- The capacity of the hot water bottle is 1.8 liters.
A hot water bottle with Batman is a great gift idea for a man! Give him the best and make him feel like a superhero! By choosing a hot water bottle for a gift, you will show your concern for its health and well-being. Makes a great gift for Christmas, Boyfriend's Day, Father's Day or birthday.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)