LARGE hot water bottle 1.8l SOXO heater in a plush cover Dog idea for a gift
- A charming SOXO hot water bottle that everyone will love! Useful in any home to quickly relieve pain or create a pleasant mood. Let it wrap you with its warmth and let you relax. It's a great gift idea!
A hot water bottle is an item that should find a permanent place in every home. This is one of those gadgets that will be useful throughout life. Be sure to stock up on one of them to have it always close when you need it. Use it at any time of the year!
This plush hot water bottle will become a family friend! The smiling face of a dog inspires sympathy and confidence. Nothing bad awaits you with him. The hot water bottle is soft and fluffy.
- It will prove useful in case of leg aches, tired after a day of activity.
- Don't forget to take it on your trip.
- A warm hot water bottle will be a pleasure during fall and winter evenings.
- You can also fill it with cold water and cool, for example, a bruised place or reduce the elevated temperature faster.
Do you like creating a cozy atmosphere? Fill a plush hot water bottle with warm water and relax thanks to its warmth. It will warm you up on cool evenings, warm your cold feet, help you feel at home in a strange place. Its warmth will soothe the pain in a natural way. It will be useful for back pain, neck pain, menstrual pain, etc. You can use it to make cold compresses, for example during a migraine. The hot water bottle is large: 1.8 l, thanks to which the water in it does not cool down quickly and can cover even a larger part of the body.
This cute hot water bottle is a great gift idea. It can be gifted for many occasions as a gift for mom, grandma or wife. It will also work as a funny and practical gift for a man.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)
There are no reviews for this product