SOXO gray hot water bottle warmer gift for Valentine's Day
- The SOXO hot water bottle with a red heart can become a symbol of love that surrounds your loved one. It is a beautiful Valentine's Day gift for a boyfriend or husband that will surround you with pleasant warmth and allow them to relax after a hard day.
The red heart on this hot water bottle says it all. Given as a gift to someone close to you, it will express the tenderness and love that you want to surround this person.A hot water bottle is a great gift for a Valentine's Day boyfriend or husband that will serve you for many years in a variety of situations. You can also choose it as a gift for mom, dad or grandma with grandpa.
The hot water bottle is versatile and that is why it should be present in every home. It is a natural and effective way to relieve pain, known to our grandmothers.
- Filled with warm water, it will soothe muscle pains, such as: menstrual pain, soreness, root pain, backache, etc.
- It is also a rescue for people who get cold quickly. It will warm up cold feet in a pleasant way or help you warm up after a winter walk. They will also make cool autumn and winter evenings more pleasant, surrounding them with warm ones. It is a great moment of relaxation that will help you relax and unwind.
- Filled with cold water, it will also serve as a cold compress in the event of bruises or breaking an elevated temperature.
- The hot water bottle is made of a solid rubber material and is placed in a material cover that is pleasant to the touch. It's a pleasure to use!
- The hot water bottle is large: 1.8 l, thanks to which the water in it does not cool down quickly and can cover even a larger part of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)
There are no reviews for this product