Hot water bottle gray BIG 1.8L SOXO in a fur cover LAMA HEART gift
- The SOXO hot water bottle with "lama without drama" will help you relax and warm up pleasantly on cool evenings. It will be useful to relieve muscle aches. A great gift idea for a woman full of love and care!
Do you have a lot of stress lately? Do you dream of a moment of relaxation so that your tense muscles relax and all the tension is released? With the soft hot water bottle "No drama lama" it is possible in a few moments! Fill it with warm water and let the warming warmth soothe your muscles. Relax in the company of a warm and cozy hot water bottle on cool evenings, which will give you a sense of security and bliss.
- The hot water bottle is an item that will be useful in every home due to its pain-relieving properties. Filled with warm water, it will help to relax sore muscles. Put it on your neck, spine, stomach and feel its soothing effect.
- It will also be useful during trips
- The hot water bottle can be filled with warm or cold water. When cooled, it can be used as a compress that can be applied to bruises or the head during a migraine or high temperature.
- If you are looking for a unique gift for a woman, this is a great idea. The hot water bottle turns out to be a practical gift for mom, sister, girlfriend or wife. They will certainly appreciate the good intentions. The hot water bottle is decorated with the same pattern as our "No drama lama" socks. You can create a fun set of them.
- This model is made of a durable material that is responsible for its durability. He will be enjoyed for many years.
- The large capacity of the hot water bottle, as much as 1.8 l, means that the water does not cool down quickly and you can put it on a larger surface of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)