Gray hot water bottle SOXO chill out heater
- The SOXO hot water bottle is a great gadget that will be useful in every home. It will help during the pain and it will provide a relaxing rest for adults, wrapping it in blissful warmth. It is also a good gift idea!
Why is there a sloth on this hot water bottle? Because the sloth is associated with blissful, undisturbed laziness. And you can laze around with a soft and fluffy hot water bottle, on autumn and winter evenings. Under a blanket, with an aromatic tea and a book in your hand or with your favorite series.
A hot water bottle will be useful not only in moments of relaxation. It also has a different effect. It can help with various types of pain in a natural way:
- If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, menstrual pains or soreness after strenuous exercise - put on a hot water bottle and feel your sore muscles relax. This is how its soothing warmth works.
- On the other hand, the hot water bottle is useful for swelling and bruises or headaches. All you need to do is change hot water to cold water and apply it to a sore spot.
- It is also a great gift idea for mom, grandma or wife for Christmas, Mother's Day or Grandma's Day. Thanks to the dark color and funny sloth, it will also be a gift for dad for Christmas, for grandfather or husband. Show them your sincerest feelings. It is also a great gift for a child that will serve him for many years.
- The hot water bottle is large: 1.8 l, thanks to which the water in it does not cool down quickly and can cover even a larger part of the body.
Instructions for use - filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)